March 20, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

The new craze in my house are trains. Actually, anything automotive is the hip fad these days. Every so often (at least twice a day), Sethy runs up to me holding a train and says "choo choo, mama, choo choo"

The other day, he made a train for us out of all of his automotive toys. It was great! I love this age. I really do. I have days when I get so frustrated with his bad behavior, but those days are so far in between.





I still don't wane on my desire for a second child. Two is a good nice number. However, I won't lie to you all, I am thinking girl thoughts. I am putting energy into producing GIRL eggs and I told my husband that he oughtta do the same. It would be fitting that I would have two boys, but I think I'd really like a girl the second time around.




No comments:

Post a Comment